Quest Kids & Family Purpose:
Helping kids know God and become His disciples; love God and worship Him only; serve God by loving His people. Internship Objectives: Inspired by a growing relationship with Jesus, a Quest Kids Intern’s objective is to work with the Quest Kids’ ministry team to live into the ministry’s purpose. Though roles may differ, we are all working to connect kids to Jesus, friends, and healthy adults. We all work to disciple, teach, connect, mentor, and stretch the students.
- Honest and authentic follower of Jesus.
- Seeking to grow and ready to learn.
- Possess a growing knowledge of personal weaknesses and strengths.
- Passionate about caring for kids.
- Interested in teaching and shepherding children.
- Committed to serving in a team environment.
- Complete a background check and references through the church office.
Quest Kids Staff’s Commitments to You:
- While we have expectations and goals, we are more interested in how you are developing as a follower of Jesus and a minister than what you can do for us. We think you will be a better minister if we minister to you effectively.
- We will customize an internship experience around your gifts, interests, schedule, and professional goals.
- We will value you your input. We want you to share your dreams, ideas, hopes, concerns, and critiques with regards to the Quest Kids & Family Ministry.
- Commit to participating in Quest Kids at Quest for three months. Exact dates will be determined upon application review.
- Participate in the life of Quest Church while serving as an intern.
- Work 10-20 hours a week. This time includes training, contact work, Sunday serving, and attending church.
- Commit to participating in the customized training program with the Pastor of Quest Kids & Family Ministry.
Terms of Employment:
This is a volunteer internship that receives no financial compensation. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check.
Quest Kids is not currently accepting applications.
How to Apply for a Ministry Internship with Quest Kids & Family Ministry:
- Fill out and submit an online application. Internship Application
- Provide two recommendations (one personal & one professional) submitted on your behalf. Recommendation Form
Contact our Pastor of Quest Kids and Family Ministry, Katey Hage