Our vision is simple. We seek to love God, love others, and love God’s world. We see children as vital parts of the church today, not just the church of the future. We do ministry not just TO kids, but WITH kids. We invite adults to be mentors to these young Jesus followers.
Check back soon.
Quest Kids and Family Events
Events added weekly.
Check back soon.
- Kids ages 3 months to 5th grade: use check-in stations located in the North Lobby.
- Parents/guardians drop kids off at the beginning of services in designated classrooms and large group areas.
- Kids ages 2 years old – 5th grade are picked up immediately after service.
- Bring your pick-up ticket to your child’s classroom or small group room.
Family Worship Sunday
The first Sunday of every month we invite all kids, ages 4 through 5th grade to join us in the sanctuary for worship. Kids are encouraged to worship together in the front row. Parents can sit in the front rows or on the east side of the sanctuary (closest to Quest Kids). Kids return to the sanctuary to participate in communion or receive a blessing. For more information about Family Worship Sunday, read this.
Families with Special Needs
We are delighted to serve any and all families who desire to worship at Quest. The Quest Kids’ Staff would love to connect with you before service to ensure the best care possible for your child. Special Buddies are available as needed. Feel free to contact Pam Christensen with any questions you may have.
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP:
- Arrive to church early-this is great for your child and you.
- If your child will be attending a Quest Kids class, please do Family Check-In before heading to the sanctuary or dropping kids off. If your child is not attending a class, please do not check them in.
- Keep phones on vibrate during service (text paging for all age groups).
- Keep your child pick-up tickets on you. If you lose your ticket, a spare ticket can be printed at any Family Check-In Station.
If you have specific questions about this ministry, contact our Pastor of Quest Kids & Family Ministry, Katey Hage.
Sign up for the Quest Kids & Family Ministry Newsletter